ExhibitWorkshopStall (for selling wares)Performance
Maker Fest will charge Rs.10000 per stall
We know this is hard; try and narrow it to what applies best.
Mechatronics (Electronics,Robotics, Arduino, Rocket & RC Toys,Radios,Unusual Tools & Machines )IOTApplied Science(Student Projects,Biology,Physics)Digital Fabrications(3D Printer,CNC Mills)Performing ArtsFood makersKit makersHandi-craftsSustainability & Green Tech (Urban farming, gardening, hydroponics, energy saving)Large-scale Art (Installations, Structures)AutomobileWaste Management SystemOther
This text will also be used on your Maker Sign.
Please select your best photo—this will appear on your sign, and may also be used for promotional reasons. Please do not include a link to an entire online photo album.
Does your activity require a safety plan that you will supply to us? This is mandatory for exhibits with an open fire of any sort.
Individuals, groups, schools and organizations that would like to demonstrate what they make or showcase how it works; are encouraged. There is no exhibitor fee for standard Maker Exhibits but we will charge you a token amount as a deposit which would be returned to you after your committed three days presence during the event.
Terms & Conditions
- Before starting your application, select a quality photo of your project and yourself/your team (2 photographs).
- For maker groups, please have one point person to coordinate your efforts to avoid any kind of confusion.
- A booth shall be provided to each Exhibitor to exhibit their project with (2 Tables, 2 Chairs & 1 Plug Point. For extra tables, chairs & plug-points please communicate with the team).Any extra requirements are chargeable. Each team is allowed two team members.
- The Maker or the organization will bear all the expenses of the project and any other logistics (stay, travel etc.)
- As a token of your commitment to be present during the event, all exhibitors must pay a deposit of Rs 1000.00 which would be returned to you after your stay at the full event.
- No exhibitor shall be permitted to sell their products other than those who have specified their interests to do so in their applications and completed all the necessary requirements.
- No transfer or cancellation will be considered once the Maker Agreement is signed by the Maker and submitted.
- In the case of cancellation post the signing of Maker Agreement, Maker Fest reserves the right to keep the token amount.
- The team at Maker Fest reserves the right to cancel or relocate the event.
- In the event that the Maker Fest has no control over the cancellation or relocation of the exhibition, Maker Fest has no liability of any kind, but may, in its discretion, refund any payments for rental costs and deposit paid by the exhibitor's accordance with the payment section.
- It must be noted that Maker Fest is just a facilitator to all the Makers and will not be liable for the products you make or sell during the event.
- Previously stated logistics will only be provided to the Makers (Any last minute requirements will have to be borne by the Makers themselves)
- Maker Fest reserves the right to refuse or cancel any applications.
- We appreciate genuine efforts of a Maker or a group of Makers and will not appreciate copied products.
I understand that by submitting this application, I consent to share my contact and exhibit information, photos and videos, with MakerFest and Motwani Jadeja Family Foundation for editorial purposes.